In partnership with WDA, we offer the following NICF courses to upgrade your skills.
NICF Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Courses
These Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) courses are designed to give you the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently develop and manage ERP solutions .Upon completion of the courses, you will develop an appreciation for ERP solutions and learn how it can be integrated with business process and help you get real time information.Lithan Hall Academy offers the following courses.
All of these courses have funding of course fees by WDA Singapore (for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents).
- NICF ERP System for Finance and HR Professionals
- NICF ERP for Supply Chain and Logistics sector
- NICF ERP for Manufacturing sector
- NICF ERP for Healthcare sector
Benefits of the courses:
At the end of these courses you will be able to
- Analyse how an organization can benefit by using ERP
- Organize a team for an ERP implementation project
- Able to guide and manage ERP implementation projects
- Assist your organization in the development of ERP Solution
- Day 1 will expose you to ERP fundamentals and teach you how to determine the ideal ERP approach for your business. You will learn how to integrate information and processes from all functional divisions of an organization and merge it for effortless access and structured work flow.
- Day 2 goes deeper into ERP implementation. You will learn how to plan in detail all implementation steps right from assigning a project team and examining your current business processes and information flow. At the end of Day 2 you learn how to develop a project plan and manage your data collection and migration to testing and going live.
- Day 3 goes in depth into specific industry segments and solutions that are unique to the needs of particular industries like logistics, manufacturing and healthcare. Through a series of case studies you are introduced to the best practices existing in the industry. The day is wrapped up by a case study,which allows you to use what you have learned in the previous days to craft a detailed solution plan to a business case.
Register for an NICF Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Course by filling up the form on the right.